From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Dec 2003 15:29:09 -0500
Hi Clayton;

I have a th-f6a for sale.

The radio is about a month or so old.

Along with it I have the computer programming cable and the 12 volt filtered
cigarette lighter cable.

I'm asking $275 for all three items and you would pay the shipping.

Please contact me off list if you are interested.

The radio brand new is $299 at R&l and the accessories run around 25 and $35
respectively.

73 De Anthony W2AJV
ECHOLINK NODE NUMBER: 74389