From:
Keith Reedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 08:53:22 -0500
Hello every one,

If you like you can take a look at the welcome page at,
www.icanworkthisthing.com

The welcome page will be up for a week or two and then we will bring the
site on line.

Already we have received quick guides, cheat sheets and manuals.

Please send your Manuals to Gary and cheat sheets and guides to me.

This is going to be fun and long over due.

Thanks so much for your help in advance.
Keith-WA9DRO
God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.
Hudson Taylor