From:
Gary Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 21:44:33 -0500
Keith and everyone:

I have the very beginings of a web page started.  If you like, I'll begin
putting up my resources.  I've already cleared it with our sys admin, and
she has no objection to this type of page.

I don't have ftp access set up yet, but will work on that over the next
couple of weeks.

If this is acceptable to everyone, I'll get started.

I'm just learning html, so when I give the word, everyone take a look, and
give me your feedback.  It will start out very simple, but I will accept
any and all suggestions.

Keith, I'm not trying to steal your idea, I've been thinking about this for
a long time, and your message just gave me the kick in the pants I've
needed to get going.

73 to all.

Gary Lee
kb9zuv