From:
Keith Reedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 19:27:35 -0500
Hi Pat!

Good to hear from you.  We are just in the information gathering stage, or
what do you think stage at this point.  If some one els has done this kind
of thing then thats fine, if not, well then I think that we will give it a
shot.

We hope to cover accessible ham rigs, scanners, cell phones and more.

Sorry, I am takeing up list space.

Pleasse forgive me every one and see you later Pat.

73 Keith-WA9DRO