From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 00:34:13 +600
This is the contact information I have for Alan Ackley Brailler
repair.

Allen Ackley, Perkins Brailler Repair 627 E. 5th St. Des Moines,
Iowa 50309
Phone:  515-288-3931

He fixed one for me and he really does a good job.
What he does is that when you send him a brailler he fixes what's
wrong with it, cleans it and updates it.  Then he returns it and
bills you for the job.  73.

Harvey Heagy (N.5.H.A.U.)
"the flesh says, "I'll fix it.  God says, "let me fix it."
Dr. Charles Stanley