C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 10:46:12 -0400
Oh, he's a character, all right. :-)  Let us know when you read his bio, OK?

His bio can be got to via:
http://cerebral-palsy.net/

and go to the drop-down box just under his big pic (old-timey-looking
geezer) and select 'Biography of your Host' and then click on the 'Go'
button. Up pops another window (I had to click on the 'click here' link for
the bio to pop up).

Kat