BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"\"Let us not speak foul in folly!\" - ][<en Phollit" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 12:24:31 -0600
Ralph,

Look upstream from the icicles and see if you can figure out where the
melt is happening.  That may be the general area where your insulation
needs to be enhanced.  Or you may need some ventilation in that area.

Put your gutters back on...in the spring.  The details for installation
in Graphics Standards work just fine.  Copper gutters don't belong
under your porch.  Your roof isn't Cedar is it?  If it is, find another
use for your fancy copper gutters...or accept a shortened life span.

Sounds like a nice house.

-jc