Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 20 Oct 2002 19:04:28 -0400
7bit
From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Here's the general inquiry from Scott--the designer of windows-based logging
software who is interested in helping us with our logging software needs.
Check his info out, and let him know what you think.

Thanks, and best 73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ

Hi All,

Tom Behler, KB8TYJ, has contacted me with a request that I consider
modifying my Windows based contesting software to accommodate blind hams.
If I can
make my software more user friendly for blind hams then I would really like
to do so.

My initial thoughts have been to add audio voice files to the main logging
page.  For example, if you are operating November Sweepstakes and you begin
logging
a duplicate contact, the audio wave file for "Duplicate" would play.  If a
new section was logged then the program would play a wave file saying "New
Section".
 Pressing other keys could play other wave files that would tell you your
score statistics, sections worked, sections to go, etc.

Those are my thoughts, but I'm really not sure what would be most helpful to
you.  Tom encouraged me to e-mail your group for more input, and I would
really
appreciate any suggestions that you would like to offer.  If you would like
to review my software as it currently exists, it is all free to download and
try from
http://www.n3fjp.com/ .

Since I am not subscribed to your e-mail group, please respond directly to
me at [log in to unmask]  You may want to cc your e-mail reflector in your
to me.  Thanks in advance for your thoughts and ideas.

73, Scott
N3FJP
http://www.n3fjp.com/

Serving the Amateur Radio Community with general logging and contesting
software since 1997.