Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Mike Duke, K5XU" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jun 2002 17:23:44 -0500
I think the guy discussed in the ARRL letter was "Raincoat Charlie."

Herb lived in the islands for many years, and terrorized any organized
traffic net for boats or missionaries on 20 or 15 meters for at least ten
years.

Amateur Radio certainly improved tremendously when he and his cronies either
moved on or were taken off the air.

Unfortunately, one of his strongest supporters was a blind guy named Dick. I
don't remember his call, but he's now a silent key. I hope he rests
peacefully.

Mike, K5XU