Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 15:31:44 -0400
7bit
From:
John Farina <[log in to unmask]>
Hell all de John w2qcy

It has been some time since I have enjoyed this list.  Glad to be back and
have a question.

Are folks using any of the digital modes such as amtor, packtor and psk31
and if so with what software?

I have a windows based computer so that is not a problem.  Currently using
jaws for windows.

Curious both for the amateur and mars areas of my interest if digital modes
are an option.  Used packet back years ago with dos based software.  Any
help appreciated.

73

John w2qcy