Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 22:13:01 -0500
That's why I like the HTX-202 the battery life with the double A's is
incredible, but my VX-1R says in the instructions not to transmit with the
double A's on that radio, and the ft-51, I don't know about that one I do
transmit and it seems to get alright life. The HTX-202 though, the double
A's last a lot longer then anything else and really that's all I would use
with that radio. I don't know about the THF-6A. The VX-1R is completely
unaccessible except with the software, then it's useable but not really as
much as I would like I don't know that I'll keep that radio too long
although I love the capabilities of the radio and the size.