Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"John J. Jacques" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 00:01:41 -0700
Hi Dave.  once you hit alt B for begin, you will bring up a list box that
you can arrow down through and press enter on the station you want to
connect with.  This is whare the earlier version that I am running works
better than the most reacent version.  With windows-eyes anyway, when I
used the newer version, I had to look with the mouse to see whare I
actually was in the list, as window-eyes wouldn't read it properly, but
with version 3.25, I just have to arrow through the list and it works
like any list box in windows.

Hope this helps.  If you have the latest version, maybe you might want to
try the earlier version with jaws.  Let me know and I can send it to you.

73:
John