Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 14:31:21 -0700

My local candy shop was finally able to get ahold of
their vendor (Asher) today. The caramels, nut
clusters, and fudge are NOT GF, but the creams, gels,
and truffles ARE GF.

(For those of you that are in the Tulsa area, I shop
at Sweet Tooth Candy Company at Harvard and 37th. If
you have any questions, ask for Janet.)

Angela Taylor (Tulsa, Oklahoma)