From:
Susan Sarvey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 1 Dec 2002 13:48:17 EST

Hello everyone,

My daughter, Angela and I will be traveling to CA next week and we are
planning to go to Knott's Berry Farm Amusement Park in California (near LA).
Is anyone able to recommend any foods she would be able to eat at the Park?
Has anyone had a good experience there or should I just bring her a lunch.
She is 4 years old and loves to eat chicken and fries.  I was hoping that a
restaurant there would be safe for her.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.   Thanks!   I will summarize.

Susan
Chicago,IL