From:
Diane Chapman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Diane Chapman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 12:09:46 -0500

I decided to get daring and ate a lamb patty.  Well when I bought it they confirmed with me that there were no fillers.  I got sick at 2:00 am this morning.  I called them again this morning and said I was interested in buying their lamb patties and could they tell me if there was any chance that they come in contact with wheat barley or oats, etc. and they said yes there is a chance that it does.  He won't lie to me and tell me it doesn't.  This goes for the ground beef also he said.

So, I call Jewel, and they say that there ground beef never comes in contact with wheat.

The only other thing I did, was cook some non GF ravioli's for my daughter, maybe breathed in the steam!  I certainly didn't eat any!

Does anyone here have bad luck with ground meats????

Diane