From:
Debbie Gates <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Debbie Gates <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 15:07:39 -0700

I am getting so frustrated trying to be GF!!!! I have a list from Celiac.com of safe and forbidden foods. Guar gum is listed as safe. I got a restaurant card from CSA, and it says that Celiacs CANNOT have guar gum! It also says that we cannot have rice syrups, yet the box of Erewhon Rice cereal with "brown rice syrup" has big huge letters on it saying "gluten free". Anyone have a clue????

Debbie/AZ