From:
Victoria Landes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 2002 13:50:29 EDT

Recently, a list member requested any article explaining Celiac.

About one or two months ago, another list member had posted
information for a good article explaining Celiac.  I was able to
obtain the Article from my local library, and it was indeed helpful.

Here is the information to obtain the Article that was posted by
the other list member:

New England Journal of Medicine
Volume 346, No. 3, dated January 17, 2002
Title: CELIAC SPRUE
by, Richard J. Farrell, MD and Ciaran P. Kelly, MD

www.nejm.org OR can locate from your local library.

Good luck!
Victoria

 When you're facing the right direction, the size of your steps doesn't matter