Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 20:13:29 -0800

Hi,

I just got a call from my brother that he has a freebie room in Las Vegas next week. I am thinking I would like to head down there. I found one recent post about Vegas, recommending several upscale restaurants in Caesar's and The Rio. I am definitely a budget traveler, so these may or may not be out of my reach.

Anyone have recs about breakfast, and lunch and dinner buffets, etc.? It would seem that a buffet is a fairly simple problem, but really I am not very confident anyway. We'll be in the mid strip area, accross from Caesar's (Imperial Palace).

Anymore it is hard to get boiled eggs and butter, which was one breakfast I felt absolutely comfortable with. At home I eat eggs, bacon that I know is GF, or GF sausage, or fresh or (in winter) canned fish. Last time I was in Reno, I ate breakfast in a Denny's, and I told them what my needs were- but it didn't work out very well anyway.

So many of you are confident about restaurants, that I feel intimidated writing about this. But I don't feel confident, and I hope that maybe you can share some experiences with me.

Thanks, Mike