From:
Leif Thorvaldson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Leif Thorvaldson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 10:02:18 -0800

I just received this email from Hadley Dates.  He didn't specify whether
there could be contamination from another building in his facility.  I must
admit, I did eat both the pitted and unpitted dates and had no apparent
reaction. (I generally react to any gluten.)

Leif O. Thorvaldson
41504 Mountain Highway E.
Eatonville, WA 98328

The history of the race, and each individual's experience, are thick with
evidence that a truth is not hard to kill and that a lie told well is
immortal.
 -- Mark Twain