EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jon Gunderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2005 13:32:08 -0600
Here is one good book:

Assistive Technology: Principles and Practice

By
Albert Cook, BS, MS, PhD
Susan Hussey, MS, OTR

http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookdescription.cws_home/6988
03/description#description

To order this title, and for more information, go to
http://www.elsevierhealth.com/title.cfm?ISBN=0323006434
Second Edition

Jon