EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"* EASI: Equal Access to Software & Information" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
joe j lazzaro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 12:49:07 -0500
Hi Ann and All,

thanks for your very kind words of praise. Actually, I'm not sure why NLS
takes so long to produce books on tape, but I would guess that they are
not bound by market forces. My publisher, the American Library
Association, produced my book in standard print, and in HTML on CD-ROM.
Both CD and print versions were available at publication, so an accessible
version was available at the same time as the print copy. Again, thanks
for your very kind words!

Joseph J. Lazzaro
HTTP://JoeLazzaro.Com