Date:
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 23:00:33 -0500

I recently contacted them regarding gluten in their products including
cross-contamination and packaging.  I have seen their products in health
food stores and at Meijer stores in Michigan. Here is their response:

Thanks for taking the time to contact us. We were pleased to learn of your
interest in our SEEDS OF CHANGE Certified Organic Products. All of our
foods are made with the freshest, select organic ingredients. Everything is
grown without synthetic herbicides, pesticides or fertilizers and is free
of genetic modification (GMO's). That way, you're sure of what you're
eating, and you're sure it's good for you.

Listed below are the SEEDS OF CHANGE Certified Organic products that are
gluten-free:

Pasta Sauces: Balsamic, Olive & Onion Pasta Sauce; Garden Vegetable Pasta
Sauce; Mushroom & Onion Pasta Sauce; Roasted Garlic & Onion Pasta Sauce;
Santa Fe Style Pasta Sauce; Three Cheese Marinara Pasta Sauce; Tomato &
Basil Pasta Sauce; and Traditional Herb Spaghetti Sauce.

Salsas: Black Bean & Tomato Medium; Garlic & Cilantro Mild; Garlic &
Cilantro Spicy; Sun Dried Tomato Mild; Tomato & Onion Spicy; Traditional
Picante Medium; and Traditional Picante Mild.

Salad Dressings and Ketchup: Balsamic Vinaigrette; French Tomato Salad
Dressing; Greek Feta Vinaigrette; Honey Mustard Vinaigrette; Italian Herb
Vinaigrette; Mediterranean Tomato Vinaigrette; Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette;
Roasted Red Pepper Vinaigrette; Sweet Basil Vinaigrette; Zesty Dill
Vinaigrette; and Tomato Ketchup.

Rice & Grain Dishes: French Herb Quinoa Blend; Tomato Basil Quinoa Blend;
and Zesty Cilantro Quinoa Blend

Frozen Meals: Four Bean Chili Casserole; Mushroom Risotto; and Teriyaki
Stir-Fried Rice

If you need further assistance, please call us at 1-888-762-4240.

Sincerely,

Nancy Nava
Consumer Affairs
SEEDS OF CHANGE