From:
Kate Panagia <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kate Panagia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 07:39:27 -0800

I called Schering-Plough, the makers of Claritin and
Clarinex.  They will NOT verify Gluten Free status of
these two medications.  They don't ADD gluten but
can't verify that their suppliers use gluten free
ingredients blah, blah, blah..........

I voiced my complaint but it feel on deaf ears.
Another case of "CYA".

If you want to call and voice your displeasure with
big companies that won't verify ingredients, their
number is 908-298-4000.

Kate