Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 16:53:47 -0400

More and more people are learning about celiac disease! It is becoming a little bit easier everyday to find the products that gluten free eaters need.  This month in honour of CELIAC AWARENESS MONTH we want to make it even easier for you to enjoy Glutino foods.  We are going to give away a FREE Glutino basket of Gluten Free Goodies valued at over a $100! Including our new Fantastic Salad dressings and Marinades!

www.glutino.com (800) 363-DIET

It is so easy to win!  Each order made at www.glutino.com within the month of October will be entered into the draw!  That's it... so simple!

www.glutino.com (800) 363-DIET

Don't miss your chance to try all kinds of new gluten free goodies, and get even more of your already favorites!