From:
Daphne Stokes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 11:55:27 EDT

Thanks for all of the replies.  I have tried the "Best Yeast Free Bread Yet
found on Clan Thompson's website noted below, and it worked out great!

Hi,
I have voluntarily posted thousands of gf recipes, among them, yeastfree
bread ones.  Go to this other excellent site:
http://forums.delphiforums.com/celiac/messages?fpi=yes
to find them,
Good luck,
Mireille

Hi Daphne -- Try http://www.clanthompson.com/day2day/day2day.htm.
The first recipe is "Best Yeast Free Bread Yet".

A batter bread's dough is different to a regular yeast bread...it's softerand
almost pourable before it's baked.
Good luck!
Pat

Daphne --

Check the Gluten Free Gourmet books. There is a great selection of yeast
free breads in the GF Gourmet Bakes Bread.

Phebe in NC

I also have a Breadman.  I use Bette Hagman's cookbooks for breads. She
has many yeast free recipies that can go in the breadmaker or in the oven.
 the batter bread, I believe are the ones that are more like cake batter
and are usually breads with no yeast.  You might also really enjoy some
flat breads (focaccia). They have become a family favorite and do not
require a bread machine.

That would be something like banana bread...Mix & bake.  Leavened with baking
powder.

Bev in Milwaukee