C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 16:31:24 -0600
Like for me right now, I'm working at the Prentke Romich Company making
an income and also soon I will start working at my parents store, which
causes me to have to pay income tax, and I feel the money that the state
spent on educating me is beginning to get regenerated by having me work.
If they didn't educate me, and just put me into an institution, I would
be costing the tax payers greatly with no return on the investment.

Thanks,
Anthony

Visit me at http://www.anthonyarnold.net/