C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 06:57:51 -0500
That would be a lot of people on one futon.

 My doc's nurse said she could tell my worst sore spots because they "are
more crunchy than the others."  My wife told me pretty far back in time when
she would try massage, that she could fell the sore places because they were
"cruchy."  Do tendons get crunchy?