C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 08:48:29 -0400
Well, now, actually the first killing was in alabama. I do not know how
strong their case is though, however they would less likely to have the
contention of too much publicity. Virginia has the fast tract thing that
would get them to trial faster. I do not know if dc has a plus or not.  And
I think they are going to want the death penalty. We'll see.