C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"BG Greer, PhD" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 14:49:22 EDT
The more you read of history, the more "clay feet" you find amongst the
founding fathers. Still we have the most effective democracy in the world in
spite of lawyers and judges.

    Regarding Kyle's earlier remarks about different world views on the
coasts vs. mid-America. I have noted the wider the sprawl of land, say
Montana vs. NY, the more the people want privacy and liberty. Interesting
aspects of proxemics.

Bobby