C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 14:29:07 -0400
No, the amendmant process is in the original. I am saying that if activist
judges were not allowed to read into the constitution what is not there and
never was there then we would have seen the wisdom of the founders. But,
with the right to seceed from the union, that was reserved by some of the
states in their ratification documents  taken away by force, there was and
is not today any deterant from activist judges reading into law what would
never pass in the legislative branch. Most of the founders envisioned the
states running the national government and not vice versa.