C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 12:13:53 -0400
The 10,000 rounds was an arbritary figure set by some congressman or
beaucrat. Most people may buy a box of 50 or 100 (more only if they target
shoot a lot and can get a bargain). One good shot can kill a elephant. The
sniper takes only one shot because if you take a 2nd, it gives the alerted
witnesses the direction to look.