C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 12:00:22 -0500
I have to agree, I would be also interested in interviewing and studying
this man, if they do catch him.  Another part, is sooner or later he
will run out of bullets, and I'm sure most gun shops would be encouraged
to question anyone buying that type.  Even if he receives them in
shipments, he would be caught sooner or later, I would hope.

Thanks,
Anthony
Visit me at www.ara1.net