C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 14:26:24 -0400
According to CNN.com, the two men have been 'taken into custody for
questioning.'  We'll find out soon enough if they're connected with the
sniper.

The police must be stopping every single white van between Maryland and
Richmond.  The mind boggles at all this must be costing the taxpayers in terms
of manpower and time. Not, I hasten to say, that it's not worth every penny of
my tax money.

Kat