C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 21:14:15 -0400
 oh, i heard on the new that the big u.s. drug companies were working with
the indian government to get cmany of the herbal remedies before the old
medicine men of that country dies out and ther secrets die with them. they
are or will test them to see if they are really good. they had found quite a
few that were working.