C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 08:40:47 -0400
Let's put something into perspective.  Until Monday, this case was purely in
the hands of the local police authorities in Maryland and Virginia, not the
feds.  By killing an FBI employee, the sniper put it into the hands of the
feds.  I remember thinking, "Oi, he's done it now," when I learned she (the
latest victim) had worked for the FBI.  Now it's a federal case and the feds
can call in all the reinforcements they want.

I'm wondering if he knew she was a fed or if this was just a coincidence?  We
may never know if we don't catch this guy (I assume it's a guy, how sexist of
me, I admit), or if he's killed before he can make a statement.

Kat