C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michael Jeffries <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 22:34:38 EDT
In a message dated 9/11/2002 12:44:21 Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> Well, I am just as angry about it as I was a year ago. We need to finish
> the
> war that was started in new york, washington area, and penn.  We need to
> coldly and effectively finish the business at hand.

Time for some seek and destroy but first have a clear and precise target or
we become the same as the enemy.  No religion can ever justfy this type of
crime commited not on just the United States but the world.

 If these people want to live without technology, then they should identify
themselves to the United Nations as such people who want to be left alone.
An area of the world could be set aside and a wall could be placed around
them so they would have no contact with the rest of the world.   If it could
be settled this easily someone with an ounce of sense would have done it a
long time ago.  This world has so many different beliefs of faith, why should
only one be the true one.  I am Catholic, but I'm not going to kill others
just to say every other religion is wrong and mine is the correct one.  These
people should just go away and leave the rest of the world alone.

"Long ago and far away, We had a voice, you know that we had a say, We won't
live for yesterday, Ready or not, we're gonna have our way"

Twisted Sister  Wake Up (the sleeping giant)
http://www.deesnider.com/twisted/albums/lyrics/zwake.html

Michael Jeffries
AIM and Yahoo! ID  MJeff25916
ICQ# 53522767