C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lillian Stiegler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 13:54:55 -0500
Dear Folks on the C-Palsy list -- Each fall I come to this list asking for
volunteers...and every year you all have helped me out beyond my
expectations!  I am looking for individuals with CP that are willing to
dialogue (via email) with my students in a very loose interview format.
The idea is for them to get to know one of you a little bit, and in the
process, gain some understanding of your daily lives -- see some
similarities and differences -- see a different perspective -- dispel some
myths -- etc.

I'm thinking the process will take around 10 sets of back and forth emails
-- is anybody willing to participate?  If so, email me at
[log in to unmask], and I will match you up with a student as soon as
possible.  If anyone has done this before and wants to do it again, I
welcome you -- I'd also love to hear from some new people!  I think I'm
going to need about 8-10 volunteers this time.

Thank you so much, and I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Very truly,

Lilly Stiegler

Lillian N. Stiegler, Ph.D., CCC-S
Associate Professor of Communication Sciences
and Disorders
Southeastern Louisiana University
Box 10879 SLU
Hammond, LA 70402