C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 10:59:47 -0400
Ok, I'll admit it--I can't stand it anymore that Ken keeps coming up with
all the good jokes, so here goes:

A just-married couple were sitting on the edge of the bed in the homeymoon
suite.  The evening's romance had not yet started, and the bride was
breathless with anticipation as her groom undressed before her for the very
first time (yeah, I know this isn't the way it works anymore, but humor
me...).

As he slips off his shoes and socks, his wife notices that his toes are all
gnarled and contorted.

"John", she says, hesitantly, "your toes are all twisted.  What on earth
happened?"

"Well, sweetie", he replied, "when I was but a babe, I contracted 'tolio'."

"Don't you mean 'polio'?", she corrected.

"Nope.  It was 'tolio'", said John.

A bit worried now, she watched as John slipped off his trousers.  His knees
were covered with small scars."

Horrified, she exclaimed, "John, your knees!  They're just covered with
scars!  Whatever could have happened?"

"No big deal", he replied. "While I recovered from 'tolio', my immune system
was so weak that I came down with a severe case of 'kneesles'."

"'Kneesles'?!", she cried. "Surely you mean 'measles'!"

"No, no, it was definitely 'kneesles'".

As he dropped his drawers, she dejectedly moaned, "Don't tell me...'small
cox', right?"

;>)

-Kyle