C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 11:06:59 -0400
One wonders how he was able to stomach singing the tunes written for his
movies.  Except for "Jailhouse Rock", they were all pitiful, saccharine and
way too "white bread" for his styling.  Did he know what he was getting into
when he signed the movie contracts?  Sam Phillips wasn't managing him at
that point, was he, Bobby?

-Kyle