C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 08:20:59 -0400
Well, I am, because I've got too much to take an extra day off right now.
Will be strange to have tomorrow off and then come back Friday.  I'm used to
holidays on three day weekends.  But to tell you the truth, I'd squawk if they
ever tried to make Independence Day a long weekend holiday like they have with
Memorial Day.

Kat

On Wed, 3 Jul 2002 07:26:56 -0400 "Cleveland, Kyle E."