C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"I. STEPHEN MARGOLIS" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 May 1999 06:22:34 -0400
I don't know:

Woulda? Coulda? Shoulda?

Denise's "doggie-stylist" as wooden doll? Anyone to risk splinters?

Kyle's thump-thump dawn-break woodpecker drilling?

Bobby's lament of ancient wood-stock gone soft?

So we charge up hill in full-suited armor, wooden lances a-tilt.

Pace. Peace.

Pax. Pox?

Escape?

Ca(r)p(e) Diem?

Gripe. Gripe. Gripe.

Grip. Grip. Grip.

A strong hand? Pen in hand ? The mind holds what the hand cannot.

Everything's temporary (though pain seems to take forever).

I really don't know what's worth the effort. I only know I keep making the
effort. The results stay arbitrary.

ISM