From:
"Nathan, Kevin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 08:59:29 -0700
Hi All,

There is a chance I may be able to swing one of these radios soon.  In
anticipation of that event, does anyone on the list have the manual in
accessible format or could someone tell me how to find it on the kenwood
site?

I will also be putting up for sale my IC-746 with 6 kHz filter, 1.8 kHZ ssb
filter and 500 Hz cw filter, speech board speaker, desk mic, mobile mic and
manual?  If interested, please let me know.  I have the manual in accessible
format as well.

Take care and 73.
Kevin, K7RX

Kevin Nathan, Independent Living Coordinator
Dept. of Services for the Blind
3411 S. Alaska
Seattle, Wa 98118
Voice:  (206) 721-6450