SCIENCE-AS-CULTURE Archives

Sci-Cult Science-as-Culture

SCIENCE-AS-CULTURE@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Katja Mruck <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sci-Cult Science-as-Culture <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 11:08:12 +0200
Hi Dewey, hi Adam,

thanks for your hints, I know these two books, both also appeared in
German language. So I am especially interested if there are any ACTUAL
research efforts upon Ludwik Fleck and his work. I myself became aware
of him some years ago, and I appreciated his thoughts on social
construction of scientific "facts" very much. Now a group of German and
Swiss psychologists, sociologists, and physicians contacted me, who
spent a lot also of their private time in searching Polish and German
archives
(Fleck survived different fascist concentration camps), because they
heard about my interest in Fleck, and so I look for other persons who
maybe are interested in establishing a continual contact.

Sincerely, Katja

In another list I got an interesting link to Polish philosophers page,
where people, who donīt know about Fleck, may find some information. URL
is http://www.fmag.unict.it/PolPhil/Fleck/Fleck.html

Free University Berlin         http://userpage.fu-berlin.de/~mruck
psychologie.de
http://www.psychologie.de/katalog/rubriken/030810.phtml