From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Nov 2002 14:15:23 -0500
Have you tried updating your graphics card drivers?  Also try right clicking on an open area of your desktop and choosing properties. Then choose the settings tab, then advanced, and see if your graphics card has a dialog box for making your own settings.  If so, choose the default button and click apply & OK to you get out.  Try restarting to see if it will cure itself this way.