From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 19:30:07 -0800
Here are some more ideas for you to consider. I once ran into a problem
when installing NT 4 and would get a blue screen during the install. The
problem was with the Diamond video card I was using. NT needed SP4 or
better to run, but the install disk, of course, did not have the service
pack. I needed to specify my own drivers for the video during the
install to make it work.

Another consideration is your SCSI card. I don't remember your original
post, but is it a supported card with the Win2k drivers? Have you tried
using additional drivers during install?

The last thing I can think of is a hardware problem with the SCSI
interface. Either the card or cable may be bad. I have an Adaptec card
that started acting up and gave me the fits that seemed to be software
problems till I replaced the card.

Good luck.

Peter
The NoSpin Group