From:
Minson Ngo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 21:43:12 +0000
I would partition the 6 gigabyte harddrive into a two gig partition and a 4
gig partition. The two gig should be more than enough for windows XP. The 4
gig can be used for software. The 20 gig can be used for downloaded files
and documents. The cdrw should be put on the same ide channel as the 6 gig
harddrive since you probably will not be burning anything from it. You will
be burning from the 20 gig which is used for downloaded files and such. See,
you never want to put a cdrw on the same ide channel with the source you are
burning from. If you had a cd or dvd drive you would also put it on a
different ide channel from the cdrw. This is the most efficient setup
available.