From:
tsayonah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 13:47:42 -0500
Ken Stuart wrote:

>    The biggest example is Omega-3 fatty acids.  The modern diet is dangerously
> deficient in Omega-3 fatty acids, as noted by all the Paleo diet writers, as
> well as by Drs. Udo Erasmus and Barry Sears in their books.    It is now
> thought that high doses of Omega-3 fatty acids - through their effect on the
> hormone system, particularly prostaglandins - can help inflammation and
> allergies, particularly asthma, arthritis and many other chronic conditions.
>
>   Omega-3 fatty acid is found is found in cold-water fish oil ....

My sister tells me she heard that only 2 companies make
"pharmaceutical grade fish oil" that does not contain any
pollutants.  She was told that most fish oil on the market
contains all the hydrocarbons etc that are polluting our
earth.  She promised to send the contacts for these 2
special companies but has not yet.  Has anyone else heard
this?  Thanks.

--
   Elisi Tsayonah, AniWodi, ghigau,
   St Francis River Band of Cherokee