NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mary Beth Noonan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 17:11:21 -0800
We live in Morris County and my twin boys and our pediatrician recommended a pediatric neuro-phycologist rather than a developmental pediatrician. Assuming you need an evaluation.  If not, There is a good developemental pediatrician  nearby that my neighbor uses and loves for her son.  They are away this week but I'd be happy to get her name for you.
Mary Beth

Nancy Morris <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Does anyone know of a good developmental ped or pediatric behavioral =
medicine doc/center?? If yoi do, please let me know. I am in Essex =
County but willing to travel :) TIA!

Nancy

"Mothers of little boys work from son-up to son-down!"

"My sons are my greatest accomplishment and the opportunity to raise =
them is my greatest challenge"

Mary Beth Noonan
Electrospec, Inc.
VOICE: 973-361-6300 X 164