C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 2003 13:49:27 -0700
sorry, scott. i loved the points you made, becose the
things you said do happen too much. i am sorta
disalusioned with the republicans and the democrates
too. you know for many elections, i have voted based
on the question, "which is the lesser evil?"
  sorry again for the miffing, that was due to my lack
of communicating exactly what i was thinking.

hey, guys, would any of you run for office if you
thouht you had a chance to win? this is definatly for
every body!!!

=== message truncated ===