C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"BG Greer, PhD" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2003 21:49:21 EDT
My very conservative brother in law who is a Bronze Star from being POW in
Korea sent me this. I thought it would lighten things up.

George W Bush goes to a primary school to talk about the war. After his
talk, he offers question time. One little boy puts up his hand, and George
asks him what his name is.
"Billy"
"And what is your question, Billy?"
"I have three questions:
First - why is the USA invading Iraq without the support of the UN?;
Second - why are you President when Al Gore got more votes?;
and third - whatever happened to Osama Bin Laden?"
Just then the bell rings for recess. George Bush informs the kiddies that
they will continue after recess. When they resume George says "Okay where
were we? Oh that's right - question time. Who has a question?"
A different little boy puts his hand, George points him out and asks him
what his name is.
"Steve"
"And what is your question, Steve?"
"I have five questions:
First - why is the USA invading Iraq without the support of the UN?;
Second - why are you President when Al Gore got more votes?;
Third - whatever happened to Osama Bin Laden?;
Fourth - why did the recess bell go 20 minutes early?;
and Fifth - what happened to Billy?"